1) HAVE FUN!!!
2) INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Monday, October 17, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, October 24, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
Winners will be drawn and posted October 25th! ***
4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH ALL THE AUTHORS & BOOK PAGES! EXPERIENCE A NEW DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY BLOG CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!!
5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERY AUTHOR & BOOK PAGE IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW THEM SOME LOVE!
6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN? WHOO! HOO!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!***Authors & Book Pages have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules**
With autumn in full swing, who doesn’t think about the fun traditions that have developed over the years? Hayrides to apple orchards and pumpkin patches, carving jack-o-lanterns, haunted houses, trick-or-treating, and the inevitable parties, complete with costumes.
Do you have a favorite Halloween custom? I used to enjoy the hayrides with my kids, apple picking for making apple pies, and the choosing of pumpkins, carving them and roasting the seeds. I love the smell of roasting pumpkin seeds.
So, who’s bobbed for apples before? Want to win a prize? All you have to do is tell me how many apples (0-15) the random number generator will say you snagged from my barrel. Anyone who matches the number the generator chooses gets their choice of one of the following in PDF version:
- Matrimonial Mayhem Anthology (contemporary romance)
- Heartsight by Kay Springsteen (contemporary romance)
- Lifeline Echoes by Kay Springsteen (contemporary romance)
- Elusive Echoes by Kay Springsteen (contemporary romance)
- The Picture by Stephanie Taylor (contemporary romance)
- Lucky for Her by Stephanie Taylor (contemporary romance)
- Double Crossing by Meg Mims (historical fiction)
- The Last Wizard of Yden by S.G. Rogers (fantasy)
- Wayward Soul by Kim Bowman (paranormal)
- Ghosts in the Graveyard by Kim Bowman (YA/Halloween paranormal) upon release
- Emily Dahil CID Part I by Lindsay Downs (YA, mystery)
- Trophies by J. Gunnar Grey (mystery)
- Blackbird Flies by Chynna Laird (YA)
- Legend of the Oceana Dragon by J.F. Jenkins (paranormal)
- Vala: Agendas by J.F. Jenkins (paranormal)
- Scent of a Witch by Bri Clark (Halloween paranormal)
- Glazier by Bri Clark (paranormal)
- Shawnee’s Creek by Stephy Smith (contemporary romance)
- Rescued From the River by Stephy Smith (historical romance)
- Lizzie and the Rebel by Stephy Smith (historical romance)
The blurbs for all of the above titles can be found on Amazon.com.
I’m also actively seeking reviewers for my books. If you’re interested in reviewing my work, please let me know.
Return to Spook-a-Licious!
My latest release, set in Virginia: Heartsent by Kay Springsteen
With her strict no-dating-within-the-department rule, Firefighter Lina Standish has a nickname in the Salem Hills Fire Department: Lina “Standoffish”. But Firefighter Kevin Daly has had his eye on Standoffish ever since a locker room incident nearly a year earlier, and now he plans to break all her rules. With the help of his niece and a hot-air balloon, he gets Lina’s attention and she agrees to “hang out” with Kevin as friends off duty, to take it slow and see where things go between them. Then Lina’s life is turned upside down by a surprise miracle who doesn’t even have a name. Kevin’s ready to step up, but is Lina?